Stream your own podcast or shoot videos at your desk? Then check out today’s Digest. It has all the gadgets you need for a professional level home studio.
As a content creator, it’s up to you to create, promote, and ultimately sell your work. So whether you’re shooting makeup tutorials in your bedroom or TikTok videos in your basement, the right production tools are key to taking your work to the next level. And to help you find them, today we’re highlighting some of the best content creation gadgets and accessories.
Related: 10 Futuristic Concept Gadgets We Wish We Could Buy Right Now
If you edit your own videos, you need to see your work on a large screen. The Apple Studio Display is guaranteed to play well with your MacBook Pro and the 12 MP camera is a nice touch.
Then, if you’re kicking off a podcast and interviewing guests, the Elgato Wave mic arm is a convenient way to move your mic around. It offers 360° adjustment for ultimate flexibility.
Elevate your home studio and improve your production routine with one of the products below.
1. Apple Studio Display is the perfect companion to your MacBook with its beautiful 27-inch Retina 5K display and premium webcam.
Love the portability of your MacBook, but need more screen real estate for your creative work? The Apple Studio screen is the answer with its expansive display. Then, the 12MP ultra-wide camera with center stage delivers professional quality images.
Get it for $1,599 from the official site.
2. The Focusrite Scarlett 3rd Generation Complete Home Recording Studio comes in convenient bundles or lets you choose.
Add that professional quality to your home recordings with the Focusrite Scarlett 3rd Generation Complete Home Recording Studio. This firefighter red line includes 2 recording packs and 6 standalones, helping you capture voices and music. In addition, the line is easy to use.
Get it starting at $119.90 from the official website.
3. The Lume Cube Edge USB Desk Lamp illuminates your face during a live broadcast or functions as a desk lamp in the post-production phase.
Enhance your look while shooting with the Lume Cube Edge USB Desk Lamp. With Edge-Lit technology, it adapts hard lighting to soft lighting while keeping everything bright. Meanwhile, you can use it as a desk lamp and change its color temperature, making it one of the best content creation gadgets for your home studio.
Get it for $119.99 on Amazon.
4. The Sennheiser HD 400 PRO studio headphones won’t let you miss a note with their 6-38,000 Hz frequency response and unique diaphragm.
Ideal for music editors and creators, the Sennheiser HD 400 PRO studio headphones reveal the details of music. Then the driver magnets provide even more precision. Comfortable velor pads allow you to wear them for long periods of time.
Get them for $249 from the official site.
5. The Elgato Wave Mic Arm suspension device is fully adjustable, helping you keep your mic where you need it at all times.
Need a pole? Check out the Elgato Wave Mic Arm suspension device. Incredibly, it rotates 360 degrees. Plus, the handy counterweight ensures your mic stays in place, even when making adjustments, which is why it’s one of the best content creation gadgets and accessories.
Get it for $99.99 from the official website.
6. The Razer All-in-One Audio Mixer helps you create studio-quality broadcasts and streams with its extensive audio controls.
Have more control over your mix with the Razer All-in-One Audio Mixer. Easy to use, this gadget also reduces the need for lots of cables and hardware, thereby streamlining your workspace. Plus, with Razer Synapse, you can control mixing and mapping in one place.
Get it for $249.99 from the official site.
7. Universal Audio Sphere L22 modeling microphones enhance your home studio with professional microphones from brands like Sony and Neumann.
Add a serious microphone to your home studio with the Universal Audio Sphere L22 Modeling Microphones. It has styles like dynamic and ribbon, allowing you to add the sound you recognize from famous artists.
These microphones are priced at $1,499. See a list of selected retailers on the official website.
8. The RØDE Audio Production Studio RØDECaster Pro II is the perfect audio companion for streamers, podcasters and musicians thanks to its customization.
Audio production just got so much easier with the RØDE RØDECaster Pro II Audio Production Studio. It is a fully integrated audio device for content creators. Plus, with its Revolution preamps, it delivers top-notch sound quality and clarity, which is why we think it’s one of the best content creation gadgets and accessories out there.
Pre-order it for $699 from the official website.
9. The Webcam Elgato Facecam pro enhances your tutorials with its professional-grade lens and high-end Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor.
Looking for a great webcam to use at your desk? Consider the Elgato Facecam pro webcam. Its Elgato Prime lens has 8 elements, an f/2.4 aperture and a focal length of 24mm.
Get it for $169.99 from the official website.
10. Universal Audio SP-1 standard pencil microphones make it easy to record professional-level sound with their cigar-shaped design.
Universal Audio SP-1 Standard Pencil Microphones have made it easier than ever to record your live performance. Their small diaphragm capacitors ensure the instruments sound clear and natural.
These gadgets are priced at $399 and will be available soon.
Design the home recording studio of your dreams with these content creation gadgets. Do you own creative devices that you love? Tell us about them!
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? follow us on Apple News, Google News, Eatingand Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to Follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜