The award-winning single-serve cocktail maker is now available at Amazon.com and other online and in-store retailers
TOWSON, MD., July 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BLACK+DECKER®, a global leader in home and lifestyle product innovation and a Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK), today announced the highly anticipated launch of the bev by BLACK+DECKER™ Cocktail Maker, the brand’s latest product innovation. The new single-serve cocktail maker gives users the ability to prepare personalized cocktails at the touch of a button. Now you can Cheers To The Moment™ with delicious craft cocktails from the house.
“As part of our expanded home and lifestyle line, we’re excited to bring innovation to countertops and bar carts this summer with the bev by BLACK+DECKER™ Cocktail Maker,” said Allison Lawrence, President of BLACK+DECKER. “This product innovation delivers on BLACK+DECKER’s brand promise to make life at home easier. We encourage you to spruce up any occasion worth celebrating with the new single-serve cocktail maker, available for purchase now. now.”
bev by BLACK+DECKER™ Cocktail Maker product features include:
- Delicious cocktails prepared by mixologists dispensed in about 30 seconds.
- An easy-to-load alcohol system that connects up to five standard 750ml bottles of your favorite alcohol*. There are labeled slots for five liquors: gin, vodka, tequila, rum, whiskey, and the included glass water bottle.
- Customize drink strength with the turn of a dial, the BLACK+DECKER™ Cocktail Maker bev has four levels of drink strength: non-alcoholic, light, regular and strong.
- The LEDs under the bottles illuminate and prominently display the liquor served.
- “Party mode” function with various LED sequences to add a unique fun factor.
- The cocktail maker works exclusively with Bartesian®’s growing assortment of premium cocktail capsules**, ranging from a Long Island iced tea to a spicy margarita.
- The intuitive cocktail maker works by scanning the barcode on the capsule lid to draw the corresponding spirit.
- Shaker icon on the front of the machine that illuminates when it is recommended to dispense a drink from the shaker with ice.
- Starting this fall, a five-pack of glass bottles will be sold separately for users who want a uniform look. The bottle pack will be available for purchase at an estimated retail price of $49.99.
Recognized for its ease of use, simplistic design and innovation, the cocktail machine has received several accolades to date, including a “2022 Gadget Award” from Popular Mechanics for “Best Cocktail Machine”.
The bev by BLACK+DECKER™ Cocktail Maker is now available for purchase at Amazon.com and other select retailers for an estimated retail price of $299with Bartesian®** capsules and liquor bottles sold separately.
To learn more about the bev by BLACK+DECKER™ Cocktail Maker or to purchase the product, visit: https://amzn.to/3O3CcaG.
*Alcohol and capsules are not included with purchase of bev by BLACK+DECKER™ Cocktail Maker
**Bartesian® is a trademark of Bartesian Inc.
Since 1910, BLACK+DECKER, a Stanley Black & Decker, has set the standard in innovation and design. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, BLACK+DECKER grew from a small machine shop to Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing powerhouse with a wide range of quality products used in and around the home. When homeowners have work to do, they trust BLACK+DECKER products will get the job done efficiently and reliably. For more information on BLACK+DECKER products, visit www.blackanddecker.com or follow BLACK+DECKER on Facebook, instagram& Twitter.
About Stanley Black & Decker
Based in the UNITED STATES, Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) is the world’s largest tooling company operating nearly 50 manufacturing facilities across America and more than 100 worldwide. Guided by its purpose – for those who make the world – the company’s more than 60,000 diverse and high-performing employees produce power tools, hand tools, storage solutions, digital tool solutions, products lifestyle products, outdoor products, technical fasteners and other industrial equipment to support manufacturers, designers, marketers and builders around the world. The company’s iconic brands include DEWALT®, BLACK+DECKER®, CRAFTSMAN®, STANLEY®, CUB CADET®, HUSTLER® and TROY-BILT®. Recognized for its leadership in environmental, social and governance (ESG), Stanley Black & Decker strives to be a force for good in service to its communities, employees, customers and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
BLACK+DECKER Media Contact:
Public Relations Manager