Who are we
At OzParty Events, we bring people and brands together to connect and share moments that matter. We believe that experiencing new things together and forming new relationships is what makes us feel alive.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketer and Copywriter who is committed to creating the best content for our audience and our brand, and who is passionate about positioning ourselves as the go-to in our space.
About the role
As an ambitious Content Marketer, you will be responsible for planning, creating and delivering valuable content to our audiences – B2B and B2C.
You will develop and manage our content marketing calendar and create a steady pace of valuable content across a range of channels – website, social media, blog, newsletters, emails, sales materials and event content.
This is a hands-on role that will require you to write quality, on-brand content that resonates with our target audiences and has a measurable impact on our business growth and success.
You’ll be a focused autodidact who enjoys creating content marketing programs from scratch and has a proven track record in this field.
You recognize that creative thinking, storytelling, organization and perseverance are qualities required for success.
This key role gives you the ability to own and grow your region, and deliver an exceptional content marketing program you can be proud of.
The Content Marketer will be responsible for:
- Develop, manage and grow content marketing strategy and timeline.
- Be on the lookout for content opportunities. Discover different angles, content gaps, and storytelling ideas that will make the content stand out.
- Talk to sales, customers and suppliers to identify content opportunities.
- Source/redirect/create quality content across a range of marketing channels.
- Write for our diverse audiences and be able to change your tone and voice depending on the target audiences.
- Implement SEO principles in digital copy to help drive SERP results.
- Identify and develop distribution channels specific to your audience and key relationships to reach prospects.
- Plan and publish content consistently.
- Track content performance and key engagement metrics to adjust strategy and timing.
- Communicate results and growth opportunities to senior management.
What you will need to succeed
- Have at least 2 years of practical experience as a content marketer, journalist or in a communications role.
- Experience building content marketing programs from scratch.
- Someone with exceptional writing, creative and communication skills – you are a passionate storyteller.
- Someone with strong analytical skills – can identify and turn relevant metrics into actionable insights.
- A creative thinker, passionate about testing and learning.
- Experience in digital marketing – SEO, SEM, social. Additional training may be provided.
- Someone who is ambitious, organized and driven – you want to grow the role, establish your space and turn it into something awesome.
As 2020 Australian Event Awards 3 finalists and Australia’s most publicly loved events company, you’ll be joining a small team for big things.
We work together as a united team, we elevate and support each other, and as the business progresses, our team reaps the benefits.
We will support you with training and development to help you deliver your best work. You will be a celebrated member of our team and we welcome your fresh ideas and unique skills.
Advantages and Benefits
- Hybrid work – 1 day in the office (Zetland) and 2 days remote. Fully remote will be considered.
- Cool Offices – ‘Google inspired’ open office space with relaxing garden, bars, table tennis, swimming pool and free daily tea/coffee/snacks, 10 mins walk from Green Square station.
- Canine therapy – enjoy therapeutic blows with Alfie, our office pooch.
If you think you have the right attitude and experience to succeed, we’d love to hear from you. Must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen to apply.
Working days/hours – 3 days a week.