This tutorial is about how to enable post and story notifications on Instagram. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Enable Post and Story Notifications on Instagram. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to enable post and story notifications on Instagram
Since its inception in 2010, Instagram has become the primary platform for people to share their lives with friends, family, and the public. One of the features that caught users’ attention is Instagram Stories. To make sure you don’t miss the best stories from the people you follow, Instagram automatically sends you a notification whenever someone updates your stories. But those same notifications can also be a distraction, tying you to your device even when you need to focus on other important tasks.
If you follow multiple people on Instagram, it’s easy to miss an update, whether it’s a story, a post, or a favorite IGTV video. While you can’t manage the feed, there’s a handy trick: you can turn Instagram post and story notifications on or off so someone’s account stays up to date with their latest posts. Read on to learn how to make the most of your time.
How to Enable Post and Story Notifications on Instagram
How to get Instagram notifications in the app
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and tap the Profile icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- On your profile page, tap the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings in the slide-out menu that appears.
- On the Settings screen, tap Notifications.
- First make sure Pause All is unchecked (gray). If enabled, you will not receive any notifications for the period you specified.
- Tap Posts, Stories & Comments.
- Scroll down the page and tap More Options in System Settings.
- Enable the All Instagram Notifications option by tapping on it.
- Scroll through the list of available options to individually control which notifications you want to receive.
How to Enable Instagram App Post Notifications for Individual Accounts
- Open the Instagram app and tap the search icon in the bottom navigation bar.
- On the search page, tap the search bar and start typing the name of the person you want to receive notifications from.
- Select the correct profile from the search results to go to that profile page.
- Tap the bell icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- On this screen, you can enable notifications for posts, stories, Instagram TV, and live video.
How to Enable Instagram Notifications on Desktop
- Open Instagram in your web browser, then click your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose Settings from the menu that appears.
- Select Push notifications.
- Scroll through the list on the next screen and adjust which notifications you want or don’t want to receive. These options include:
- comment like
- Like and comment on your photos
- Accept tracking requests
- friends on instagram
- Instagram direct requests
- live from instagram
- First posts and stories
- Number of views on Instagram TV
- Support requests
- live videos
- For each selection, you can choose On or Off. In some cases, you have the options Off, From people I follow, or From everyone.
Final Words: How to Enable Post and Story Notifications on Instagram
Hope you understand this article How to Enable Post and Story Notifications on Instagram, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.