This tutorial covers how to post video to Instagram from Mac or PC. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to post Instagram video from Mac or PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to post video to Instagram from Mac or PC
Much to the dismay of people around the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos from your desktop or laptop to our profile. This is a deliberate move by Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users. However, for many photographers, influencers, and businesses whose content is captured or filmed with the camera, the task of sending everything from the desktop to the phone to post manually can be time consuming.
Fortunately, there are several ways to fix this problem using third-party tools or smart desktop hacks. We’ve collected tons of information on how to post to Instagram from PC or Mac from the web, and we’re including it in this how-to guide!
How to post to Instagram from your computer
Here are ways to post on Instagram from your PC or Mac. We’ll also show you how to publish through Hootsuite, which works on any operating system.
How to post to Instagram from your computer with Hootsuite
To post to Instagram from a PC or Mac using Hootsuite, follow these steps:
- Log into your Hootsuite dashboard. If you don’t have an account yet, create one here for free.
- From your dashboard, click on the green New message button at the top.
- The New Message window will appear. Under Post to, select the Instagram account you want to post your content to. If you haven’t added an account yet, you can do so by clicking + Add social network in the box and following the instructions.
- Drop the image, video and / or carousel (multiple images and videos) you want to post on Instagram in the Media section. Improve your image and / or video with the photo editor.
- Once you’re done, add your title in the Text section, along with any hashtags you want to use. You also have the option to add a location at the bottom.
- When you have prepared your message, check that there are no errors. Once you’re sure everything is okay to post, click the Publish Now button at the bottom. Alternatively, you can also plan for later if you want it to be released later.
For a quick overview of how to post to Instagram from Hootsuite, check out this video: Voila! Posting photos and videos to Instagram from PC or Mac is that easy.
How to post to Instagram from a PC or Mac
As of October 2021, all Instagram users can create and post feed posts from the browser version of the app. To post to Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps:
- Go to instagram.com and log into your account.
- Click the plus symbol in the upper right corner of the screen (this is the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A window will appear to create a new post.
- Drag photo or video files to the pop-up window, or click Select from Computer to browse and choose files from your PC or Mac. If you want to create a carousel post, you can select up to 10 files.
- Click the frame icon in the lower left corner of the pop-up window to change the aspect ratio of your image or video. You can also use the zoom function (mirror icon at the bottom left) and drag your file to edit its frame. When you’re done, click Next in the upper right corner.
- Edit your image. You can select one of the 12 preset effects in the Filters tab or go to the Settings tab and manually adjust settings like brightness, contrast, and fading. Click on Next.
- Write your caption. Click the smiley icon to browse and choose emojis. You can also type a location in the Add location bar, restrict comments in advanced settings, and add alt text to your files in the Accessibility section.
- Click Share.
And it’s! At this time, you can only create and publish feed posts directly from Instagram to your desktop. Read on to learn how to post Instagram stories from PC or Mac computer.
How to post to Instagram from your computer using Creator Studio
If Instagram is your favorite social network and you don’t mind not having all of your social networks in one panel, Creator Studio might be a good option for you. How to post to Instagram using Creator Studio:
- Make sure you’re signed in to Instagram in Creator Studio.
- Go to the Instagram section.
- Click on Create an article.
- Click Instagram Feed.
- Choose the account you want to post to (if you have multiple Instagram accounts logged in).
- Add a title and location (optional).
- Click Add Content to add photos or videos.
- Then choose between these 2 options:
- Click From File Upload to upload new content.
- Click From Facebook Page to post content you’ve already shared on your Facebook.
- (Optional) If you want to simultaneously post this content to the Facebook page connected to your Instagram account, check the box next to your page under Post to Facebook. You can add additional details to your Facebook post after posting to Instagram.
- Click Publish.
Final Words: How to Post Video to Instagram from Mac or PC
hope you will understand this item How to post Instagram video from Mac or PC, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.