This tutorial covers how to post iPhone Live photos to Instagram. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to post iPhone Live photos to Instagram. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Post iPhone Live Photos to Instagram
Live Photos are a great addition to new iPhones which combine video and GIF images to create something more interesting than a still image. Live Photos brings photos to life! This new innovation in photography certainly does more than freeze for a moment (as it does with still images), it brings your shots to life. As soon as the option was launched, major social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook decided to take advantage of it. Among popular social networks, the photo-eccentric Instagram was the flagship.
Considering Instagram’s delay in introducing this feature, it took me a while to figure out how to post a live photo on Instagram, but now it’s possible. Well, it can be done with at least a little bit of skill. Before we post a live photo to Instagram, let’s see how to take live photos first, in case you haven’t yet to try it out. If so, I doubt he will ever return to still images.
How to Post Live Photo on Instagram as Video Download on iPhone
- Open your photo app and select the live photo you want to use.
- Swipe up and choose “Save as video”.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap the plus sign in the app’s bottom menu.
- Select the video you saved in your photo library.
- Tap “Next” in the upper right corner.
- Add your title.
- Click on “Share”.
How to post a live photo on Instagram as a story
- Open Instagram.
- Tap the camera icon in the upper left corner of the screen to access the “Stories” section.
- On the story screen, scroll down the bottom menu until you see “Boomerang.” Play it.
- Tap the white circle on the bottom menu to start capturing your live photo when you see the boomerang icon appear.
- Add text or edit your live photo as you like.
- Tap “Send to” at the bottom right.
- Select where you want to send your live photo, including “Your Story”, “Close Friends” or a person you follow.
- You can press “Cancel” to stop the action or press the blue “Done” link that appears at the bottom of the screen.
Final Words: How to Post iPhone Live Photos to Instagram
hope you will understand this item How to post iPhone Live photos to Instagram, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.