This tutorial covers how to post to Instagram from the desktop. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to post on Instagram from the desktop. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to post to Instagram from the desktop
Why upload photos from PC to Instagram? Well, for many of us, a traditional single lens reflex (DSLR) camera is our first choice. The process of uploading DSLR quality photos to Instagram is a workaround in itself – you need to edit photos, then upload them from your PC to Google Drive or Google Photos (or other sharing service), then upload them to your phone, then. download Instagram. What a mess. It only takes a few steps to post to Instagram using Google Chrome browser, and here are some screenshots to help you explain it.
First of all, open Instagram on PC and login. From anywhere in the browser window, right click and select “Inspect” (or CTRL, SHIFT, I – uppercase) from the drop-down menu at the bottom. me on the keyboard). This will open the Code Inspection Tool in Chrome. Most of the code content on the right can be ignored. The “Inspect” option splits your screen so that you have the Instagram account on the left and the codebase on the right. This can be confusing as there is a lot of code and other data on the right.
How to post to Instagram from a PC or Mac
To post to Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps:
- Go to instagram.com and log into your account.
- Click the plus symbol in the upper right corner of the screen (this is the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A window will appear to create a new post.
- Drag photo or video files to the pop-up window, or click Select from Computer to browse and choose files from your PC or Mac. If you want to create a carousel post, you can select up to 10 files.
- Click the frame icon in the lower left corner of the pop-up window to change the aspect ratio of your image or video. You can also use
- the zoom function (mirror icon at the bottom left) and drag your file to edit its frame. When you’re done, click Next in the upper right corner.
- Edit your image. You can select one of the 12 preset effects in the Filters tab or go to the Settings tab and manually adjust settings like brightness, contrast, and fading. Click on Next.
- Write your caption. Click the smiley icon to browse and choose emojis. You can also enter a location in the Add location bar, restrict comments in advanced settings, and add alt text to your files in the Accessibility section.
- Click Share.
Final words: how to post to Instagram from the desktop
hope you will understand this item How to post on Instagram from the desktop, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.