This tutorial is about using Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 to share web content. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Use Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 to Share Web Content. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to use Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 to share web content
Edge for Windows 10 is your portal to the internet. And you probably often find interesting content that you want to share with friends and colleagues or save to your own storage apps. It’s easy in Edge with the share button on the taskbar. Tired of copying and pasting page URLs into Twitter and Facebook boxes to share content with your followers? Microsoft Edge has a solution for you. This premium browser from Microsoft comes with a variety of cool features that make it a fun browser to use. For example, the sharing feature allows users to easily share web content through social media, email, and other apps and services.
Explain that you should first copy the link or URL you want to share, or you should hover over the quality content to highlight everything, then emphasize what you are dealing with, that is- i.e. share it with your friends, etc. Microsoft Web Browser installed in Windows 10 makes it much easier for users to share almost anything in websites or URLs while browsing. People can share web content through Microsoft Edge with the amazing new feature in Windows 10.
How to Use Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 to Share Web Content
Share a website in Microsoft Edge
Edge browser lets you easily share a website and the sharing options vary depending on the apps installed on your system. Here’s how to share the website.
- Launch the Edge browser from the Start menu or Quick Launch.
- Go to the website you want to share
- In the upper right corner of the Edge browser, click the Share icon (icon design may vary depending on the version of Windows 10 you are using).
- This will open a menu with all the apps you can use to share the website.
- Select the channel you want to share the link with. Edge supports sharing via apps like Twitter, Facebook, Mail, One Note and many other apps.
Share Screenshots Using Edge Browser
Sometimes you may want to share only a part of the webpage instead of sharing the whole web link. To share the screenshot, we will use the Web Note tool in Edge.
- First, navigate to the site where you want to copy a content item. On this page, click the web note icon (the icon is located next to the share icon) to launch it.
- The web note toolbar opens. Navigate to the paper clip (scissors) icon and select it.
- Click and hold the clip button, then drag it to where you want to capture.
- Finally, click on the share button and select the app you want to share the photo with.
Final words: How to use Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 to share web content
Hope you understand this article How to Use Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 to Share Web Content, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.