Through a mix of blogs, podcasts, social media and more, Jodi Daniels took his data privacy consultancy to new heights. As founder and CEO of Red Clover Advisors, Daniels has used a unique and highly effective content marketing strategy that allows him to share his deep knowledge of data privacy with potential customers, earn their trust and build real and meaningful relationships with them. She joins Bob Ambrogi on This Week in Legal Blogging and shares her entrepreneurial story and the advice she has for others.
For weekly discussions with top bloggers in our community, with insight into what’s worked for them and more, be sure to subscribe to This week in legal blogs wherever you find your podcasts, including:
If you’re on Apple, be sure to leave us a rating and review.
- 01:46 – Daniels and her husband started their podcast together during the pandemic
- 03:03 – What Red Clover Advisors do and who they seek to help
- 07:27 – Her career path and why she started Red Clover Advisors
- 09:09 – What it’s like to be a business owner and entrepreneur
- 13:02 – His approach to content marketing and where blogging fits
- 15:50 – How using a variety of platforms helps you reach more people
- 18:02 – The way she targets her content to different audiences
- 7:16 pm – Daniels started blogging by writing guest posts on someone else’s platform
- 21:00 – How she developed her writing tone and infuses her own personality into her writing
- 22:15 – Where she gets ideas for new post topics
- 23:19 – How the pandemic and working from home impacted his business
- 25:07 – The specific benefits of starting a podcast
- 30:41 – You need to pick a cadence with blogging and stick to it