We are looking for a hungry early career Content and Marketing Specialist to join our team of fast-growing startups to make ClearCalcs the world’s number one platform for engineering design and calculations.
We have already developed industry-leading marketing strategies that have allowed us to experience massive organic growth without spending a dollar. We are now in the next phase of growth where we are venture-backed and driving exciting content initiatives to reach, activate and retain every engineer, architect and building designer in the world.
As the new Content and Community Manager, you will be responsible for distributing our existing and future content across ClearCalcs-owned channels (website, social media, and email marketing). You are a creative content creator who is always curious to learn from others, and ultimately, you are excited to redefine the way engineering learning content is shared and consumed globally!
Your daily responsibilities
- Manage ClearCalcs-owned channels (YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.) and work with Growth Marketer to manage our video and learning libraries (blog posts, support articles, and case studies).
- Create fun and engaging content by repurposing our content production (from webinars, case studies, blog posts, and tutorial videos) for distribution across different channels (YouTube, social media, and email marketing). -mail), and aligning them with our marketing objectives (acquisition, activation, retention, etc.).
- Help administer our monthly webinars, ClearCalcs Learning Hours (and other community events or special projects in the future!) when they are posted on time. This includes setting up webinars on the GoTo platform and creating landing pages and email invitations based on ClearCalcs templates.
- Own our content metrics report – help us show how our content marketing moves the needle on the metrics that matter at ClearCalcs.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Product to help drive our growth experiments to increase subscriber and revenue growth – this could involve conducting customer research or analyzing data to inform our content initiatives.
- Contribute to the collaborative, performance and learning culture of ClearCalcs
- You have a genuine passion for all forms of social media as a vehicle for change
- You have experience managing corporate social media accounts (we don’t like to specify years, but you must be able to demonstrate how you can justify and own decisions)
- You enjoy creating and delivering content across a variety of mediums (written, graphic, and video) – we don’t need you to be an expert in all three (we use Canva here at ClearCalcs and have basic video editing skills) , but we do I want you to enjoy the creative process to imagine and we’ll help you execute!
- You are comfortable learning new things and new marketing tools, and you have the courage to be creative and come up with ideas to execute as a team
- You are a people person – we work cross-functionally here at ClearCalcs, so having the curiosity to learn from others and the excitement to build relationships is highly desired.
What you will learn and how you will grow at ClearCalcs
- We want this to be a mutually exciting and learning relationship, so we will support your growth, ideas and development throughout your time at ClearCalcs
- Each of our team members is supported by targeted development, including a dedicated professional development budget each year to help you grow your career and your impact.
- In this role, you will work daily with bright, driven people who believe in making a difference for each other and for others, and you will achieve clear wins and deliverables that show how you learn and grow to become the best in your field
- The opportunity for growth is huge – you have the expertise and we want to learn from you, this is your opportunity to take part of the ship and steer it!