The technology fuels Stellantis’ global drive to deliver cutting-edge technologies and customer-centric solutions that fuel the future of our 14 iconic brands. CES® 2022, the world’s preeminent technological event in Las Vegas, Nevada, is the perfect setting to showcase Stellantis’ capabilities today and preview the future in advanced electrification, interior cabin technology, range and connectivity.
CES 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada, to January 5-8, 2022, offers visitors an overview of key vehicles and cutting-edge technologies in Stellantis ‘global portfolio, tangible steps on Stellantis’ journey to reimagine and transform the future of mobility for generations to come.
“Vehicles are an integral part of people’s digital lives and the future of mobility is fueled by technology,” said Carlos tavares, CEO of Stellantis. “Electrification, with our 30 electrified models available, including fuel cell vans, connectivity and range are all important facets of this future, but not each can be self-sufficient. Our creativity, engineering and innovative partnerships accelerate our drive to build the best and most sustainable mobility for our customers. “
Viewers don’t need to be in Las Vegas to connect to the Stellantis experience. The Stellantis CES 2022 virtual experience goes live January 5, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Peaceful/1:00 p.m. East/7:00 p.m. central Europe at: stellantisces2022.com.
Elements of the Stellantis booth at CES 2022 include:
- Chrysler Airflow: Chrysler launches the Airflow concept, leading the brand’s transformation towards clean mobility and seamlessly connected customer experiences.
- Citroën Skate Mobility Concept: An autonomous and electric transport robot that travels in cities, coupled with Pods to offer fluid, shared and inventive urban mobility.
- Citroën Friend: An ultra-compact urban EV for two passengers. In France, the Friend is accessible to users from the age of 14, with “à la carte” offers targeted at specific uses, an entirely online route, innovative distribution methods and a charging time of three hours.
- DS E-Tense FE21: The reigning two-time ABB FIA Formula E World Championship champion, the 1,984-pound car (with driver) uses a 900-volt system that includes a 52-kWh battery, powering a 338-horsepower electric motor. The lightweight design combined with electric torque propels the car from 0-100 km / h in about 2.8 seconds.
- New FIAT 500: The new 500 is FIAT’s flagship product and represents the new Dolcevita, social relevance and sustainability. The all-new iconic little electric vehicle is the most popular FIAT and the epitome of Italian cars: beautiful, classic design, a work of art, an inspiration. The new 500 is connected, has a range of up to 199 miles, has a fast charge of 85 kW and is the first city car with level 2 assisted driving. The new 500 is the best-selling electric vehicle. within society.
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer: A premium American icon is reborn as the new standard of sophistication, authenticity and mobility. The premium Jeep® brand extension delivers legendary 4×4 capability, on-road refinement, and a design that exudes American craftsmanship and heritage, delivering a host of cutting-edge technological features, such as an exclusive built-in Fire TV and a front passenger screen experience.
- Jeep Wrangler 4xe: The best performing, most technically advanced and most environmentally friendly Wrangler ever. Available in Europe, China and United States, the Wrangler 4xe’s plug-in hybrid powertrain is capable of traveling up to 21 miles of nearly silent, zero-emission electric propulsion.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe: The first Grand Cherokee to offer a plug-in hybrid electric variant. Its introduction signals the continued pursuit of the brand’s overall vision to achieve “zero emission freedom,” by delivering a fully electric Jeep vehicle in every SUV segment by 2025. The Grand Cherokee 4xe is aiming for approximately 25 miles (40 km) of all-electric and 57 MPGe, with 375 hp and 470 lb-ft. of torque and is equipped with the award-winning Uconnect 5 system, which offers new technology for the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee, including a 10.1-inch (25.7 cm) screen, five times faster operating speed (compared to the previous generation) and over-the-air updates (OTA).
In July, Stellantis announced more than € 30 billion in electrification and software investments through 2025 to execute its ambitious transformation. To learn more about the company’s electrification strategy, visit the Company EV Day page. For more information on how Stellantis delivers open software-defined platforms, visit the Software Day page.
Stellantis (NYSE: STLA) is a leading automaker and mobility provider in the world, guided by a clear vision to deliver freedom of movement with distinctive, affordable and reliable mobility solutions. In addition to the Group’s rich heritage and broad geographic presence, its greatest strengths lie in its long-lasting performance, extensive experience and the diverse talents of employees working around the world. Stellantis will leverage its extensive portfolio of iconic brands, which was founded by visionaries who instilled a passion and competitive spirit into brands that speaks to both employees and customers. Stellantis aspires to be the biggest, not the biggest, while creating added value for all stakeholders, as well as for the communities in which it operates.
Follow the company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Company website: www.stellantis.com