A skilled and willing Team Member, Content Developer is needed by UBA Group Lagos, Nigeria. Check eligibility and how to apply.
- Place of work: Lagos, Nigeria
- Experience (in years): 3
- Job Type: Permanent
- Registration deadline: ends Sunday, September 11, 2022
CANDIDATE PROFILE: We are currently looking for a content developer. The candidate for this position should have a good knowledge of content creation, collaboration and editorial management.
OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE POSITION:
The content developer will be responsible for developing content goals and strategies to achieve those goals. Additionally, developing commercial content for internal products and services.
- Content Ideation and Strategy – responsible for developing content goals and strategies to achieve those goals. Presenting strategy to business decision makers to get the green light and proceed to execution across all channels.
- Content Distribution and Management – Created content can include sales articles, blog posts, presentations, animations, web graphics, videos, and social media content. This also includes developing the editorial calendar to determine when content will be distributed and through which channel
- Content Collaboration – Synthesizing ideas with the broader team of marketers, subject matter experts, and group decision makers.
- Analyze KPIs to determine content effectiveness – Use KPI analysis and comparison to ensure content is performing as intended.
- Editorial Management – Using the bank’s defined tone and literature, develop business content for the internal push of products and services
- Content driving and subscription: – to generate leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to drive traffic to our internal and external sites
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Digital communication skills.
- Written and verbal skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good sense of detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of content management software.
- Advanced knowledge of search engine optimization
- First degree in English and Literature, Mass Communication or any related field of study.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- A high degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and the ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- Great sense of confidentiality and discretion.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We not only train our employees to be the best at their jobs, we also offer encouragement, recognition and rewards.
- Whatever your career level, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here at UBA, our people are our greatest assets and so we have built a recognition and reward system that drives productivity and improves staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
About United Bank for Africa (UBA)
United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear goal to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
UBA has a wide footprint across the globe operating in 20 African countries: Benin Republic, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Chad, Uganda and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America and with a presence in Paris.