Ubisoft today released The Crew 2 update ( ) which is preparing to roll out Season 6 content to the game. Lots of visual and gameplay improvements should be seen when you download this update. Check out the full The Crew 2 patch notes for July 6.
The Crew 2 Update 1.25 Patch Notes | The Crew 2 Season 6 Patch Notes | The Crew 2 Patch Notes for July 6:
- [Added] 6 new motor sports parks.
- 18 new events over 2 episodes
- 7 races against the clock
- 2 “Points” events
- 18 new events over 2 episodes
- [Added] 115 new vanity items – to be released throughout the season in the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards or in the Motorpass (58).
- 8 horns
- 18 nitros
- 2 Suits
- 2 helmets
- 16 rooftops
- 15 Smoke
- 27 Tires
- 19 Underglows
- 8 window tints
- [Fixed] The so-called “WiP Jacket” has been updated with a final texture.
- [Fixed] The “Imported Smoke” vanity does not work when equipped on bikes.
- [Fixed] The Rocket Co. underlight is too wide when equipped on bikes.
- [Fixed] The shimmering effect on the Nightfall underlight is static.
- [Fixed] [PS4/5][Stadia] Roof vanities are not shown on the following cars:
- McLaren Senna
- Proto Lucky One
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Coupe Uhlenhaut
- Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo
- [Added] 19 LIVE Summits including:
- [Fixed] Star animations weren’t aligned after completing a hobby
- [Added] 2 new subscriptions.
- [Added] Followers earn – based challenges
- [Added] “Season 6: Dominion Forsberg” section in the Motorflix activities menu.
- [Added] What to Play tile featuring a selection of activities to play (Note: a small fraction of players will not see this tile by design until a future update)
- [Improved] Destructible props (benches, trash cans, lampposts) do not break your drift combo.
- [Improved] Added 0.5s of time between two drifts before scoring (from 1.5s to 2s) to ease momentum and score points
- [Added] New PvP Events, refer to our dedicated blog for more information.
- [Added] New photo mode weather presets (old weather updated and new ones added).
- [Added] Players can now watch previous Motorpass videos in “Previously in Motorflix”.
- [Added] 20 new vehicles
- [Fixed] Exclusive or Motorpass vehicles must not have the “promo tag” enabled.
- [Fixed] The first and third spoilers of the Nissan GTR-R35 were not centered.
- [Fixed] The nitro effect was not displayed on the KTM X-BOW GTX when rear bumper 3 and 4 are equipped.
- [Fixed] The 2011 Ford Mustang GT right mirror #2 is not textured.
- [Fixed] The Ducati Panigale R tachometer was not synchronized with that of the UI when changing gears.
- [Fixed] The rim color of the Porsche Carrera GT Green Flash Edition changes above a certain speed threshold.
- [Fixed] ARB sliders are missing from the Pro Settings menu for the KTM X-BOW R (AGP)
- [Fixed] The rear wing of the McLaren Senna did not behave as expected
- [Fixed] The stock rims of the Bentley Mulliner Bacalar reach an exaggerated level when performance parts are fitted.
- [Fixed] The Ford Focus RS did not have the option of fitting roof vanity elements.
- [Fixed] The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) right exhaust has reverse nitro animation.
- [Fixed] The Mazda RX-7 Turbo 10e Anniversary does not have the option of equipping tinted windows.
- [Fixed] The Ferrari Enzo rear wing #1 was not behaving as expected.
- [Added] New main menu.
- [Added] New “American Legends” home page and start menu videos.
- [Added] New HQ bus and new world posters.
World (visual and audio)
- [Added] Two new Drift Tutorial events on a new Drift Playground.
- [Added] New drift tips on all drift events unlocked at “Popular” tier
- [Improved] AI rebalancing (following RX management update).
- [Fixed] Exploit allowing to generate additional points in Vaulting.
- [Fixed] The LIVE platform is misplaced in Latrell’s Car Part 2.
- [Fixed] The Roswell (Rally Raid) event has had some of its checkpoints changed due to the placement of a Playground on the Global Map. (Rankings will be reset).
- [Added] Added 6 new Motorsports Parks (or Racecourse)
- [Fixed] Adjusted floating/misplaced light poles.
- [Fixed] A fence was stuck in the road during the St-George Street Race.
- [Fixed] An empty space is present between a building and the sidewalk in North Seattle.
- [Fixed] The umbrella in the first stage of Lucky Guy 4 is misplaced.
- [Fixed] Pedestrians hover above Malibu Beach.
- [Fixed] The Chicago Navy Pier sign shows the wrong name on the other side.
- [Added] 60 FPS mode on next-gen platforms, more detailed information available here.
- [Added] Various visual and technical improvements.
- [Fixed] Promotion timer was broken under certain conditions in HQ.
- [Fixed] Created liveries disappear from the “My livery” tab after restarting the game and must be purchased.
- [PS5] When enabling Performance Mode with certain displays, visual artifacts may occur.
- ICON 9999 Players cannot complete any Weekly Motorpass challenges – compensation has been issued
- The splash screen displayed the first time you open the Motorpass menu shows inaccurate information regarding free and premium vehicles.
That’s it for the patch notes. The Crew 2 is available now for PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.