Mediatonic announced at the Game Awards that Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout will intersect with another popular media franchise: The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton. Cosmetics inspired by Jack Skellington, Sally, and the mayor of Halloween Town will be arriving in-game starting December 16.
On the official Fall Guys Blog, the developer said the cosmetics releases will be phased as follows:
- The mayor of the city of Halloween – Available from December 16 to 19
- Exit – Available from December 20 to 23
- Jack skellington – Available from December 24 to 27
Additionally, the game’s website has specified a series of challenges that will run from December 16-27, known as “Santa’s Challenges.” Achieving a certain number of points during this event can earn you the following:
- The Pumpkin King (Nickname) – 100 points
- The pumpkin king (pattern) – 200 points
- Deadly nightshade (Color) – 400 points
- Santa Jack – Stockings (Costume) – 600 points
- Santa Jack – Top (Costume) – 800 points
- Zero’s Surprise (Celebration) – 1000 points
The Game Awards also released a trailer showing the new cosmetics in action.
This is far from the first crossover Fall Guys has had with other platforms. The survival board game previously received cosmetics inspired by characters from NieR, Doom, Half-Life, Shovel Knight, and Sonic the Hedgehog, to name a few.