Marketers have long known that promoting the highest quality on any social network comes with a personal brand. This is the main problem now for fans of model solutions. Many people download ready-made templates with themes and try to customize them for themselves, rejoicing to save money on a good specialist.
If you are in this category then we have some bad news for you. If you only use other people’s material then you can understand why you are constantly buy Instagram followers but people are leaving you. Models and ready-made ideas no longer work and have already been covered with the dust of time. Let’s see why.
The content plan is about the personality
Why have the models become popular? It was a simple and straightforward remedy for a lack of ideas. A person immersed in work just didn’t know how to approach their online positioning.
Today, in 2022, a lack of ideas and a misunderstanding of the promotion goals is a verdict, because:
• everyone has learned to create content;
• all with difficulty but surpassed themselves and started to appear in Stories;
• everyone understood exactly how to show their work and what to say about it on Instagram.
And now the main thing is to understand how to reveal yourself with the help of content, to show people that you have to come to you for a service / product, and not to a competitor. Many companies hire specialists who buy real Instagram followers to promote their business, but there is a lot more to it.
Instagram users have a lot of experience in content crawling. One in two girls will tell you how to dress this season, and one in two guys will immediately tell you why targeted advertising is cooler than onboarding a blogger. And the only thing that interests the user are others, their unique vision of the world and their business. Charisma and precise positioning sells much better than 100 useful and engaging feed posts.
Therefore, the basis of any content plan is now you, your position, your worldview, and the original vision for your business.
How to Create an Effective Content Plan Yourself
If at the moment your financial capacity does not allow you to hire a professional specialist, try to establish a content plan for the following month according to the following diagram:
• deal with yourself. Decide what you’re willing to release to the public about yourself and what isn’t;
• determine through which emotions and associations you will communicate your positioning;
• set up a sales plan for the weeks of the month and distribute all types of content so that the user has the feeling of being included in your project;
• define the purpose of each Stories and each publication. This will help you understand when and what to publish exactly in your account;
• Cover as many social media tools as possible. Don’t make sales only in Stories or only in posts. Separate marketing mechanisms must be triggered at each stage.
It’s difficult, but such a content plan will work quickly and efficiently, unlike a universal template written by someone. Effective debriefing doesn’t depend on what you write or photograph, but how you do it.